Old 26-08-2008, 05:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:47:59 -0500, "Marie Dodge"
wrote:

"Steve Peek" wrote in message
om...
Sorry Pat, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to Marie's constant
whine & her inability to accept the help she asked for.

You mean her inability to pay for all the expensive supplements she was
directed to purchase rather than simply answer the questions she asked.

You were answered in fifteen different ways none of which you liked
and you started to be evidentally assinine and annoying to the members
here who have known one another for over a decade. Nobody told you to
spend tons of money. You were told to use epsom salts and black strap
molassas which is 8 dollars a gallon at any Lowes and epsom salts are
under two dollars for enough to do your whole garden.

Now, like I said, for **** sake, go away.

I'll second the motion ;O)
--

Billy