Old 26-08-2008, 06:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
You were answered in fifteen different ways none of which you liked
and you started to be evidentally assinine and annoying to the members
here who have known one another for over a decade. Nobody told you to
spend tons of money. You were told to use epsom salts and black strap
molassas which is 8 dollars a gallon at any Lowes and epsom salts are
under two dollars for enough to do your whole garden.

Listen smartass. As for the Iron and insects and spider mites.... Every
time I try one of your cockamamie organic "cures" and it doesn't work you
get your panties in a wad. So lets start with the first recommendations that
I *DID* try that didn't work and work our way down... as each one doesn't
work you add another potion and another and another.... so far the Neem Oil
and Horticultural Oil and Pyrethrum powder did nothing but give the insects
and spider time to multiply like crazy. By the time I bought a
chemical-spray the plants were to far gone with the oils, and powder and
insect damage. Spraying the plants with Magnesium one of you recommended did
nothing to turn them greener as the insects sucked the life from them. I
have 3 sprayers and not one of the 3 could stray the idiotic flour mixture
recommended! All clogged the spray-head repeatedly even though I strained
the mixture twice. What an insane waste of my time. Then someone recommended
Black Strap Molasses and Mag'...... and low and behold within a day or so
black mold and mildews, whichever, quickly grew where the Molasses mixture
landed on the leaves. What organic magic potion will you and your buddies
suggest next? Oh wait,... I have the organic "Serenade" already, so I can
use that to try and control the black mold on the molasses .........

Now, like I said, for **** sake, go away.
http://gotbodhicitta-wangmo.blogspot.com/
Security is not what I have, it's what I can do without,,,