Old 26-08-2008, 08:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Zuchinni; variety to grow in Sydney

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
"terryc" wrote in message

Our last attempt produced nice big plants, lots of flowers and no fruit
despite hand pollination, so might have been wrong variety.

Why did you employ hand pollination?

Aha! If hand pollination is the secret to stopping the buggers strangling
you in your bed at night, then I'm all for it! I grew six plants last year
and we were on the verge of running away to avoid the rotten things in the
end.

I really can't think of anything that can stop zucs from producing fruit.
Be interested to know what it was though.