Old 26-08-2008, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Stunning Salvia collection

In article ,
says...
On 26/8/08 00:07, in article
, "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

Is that remark about Java Script serious?

Yes Sacha as on this computer it isn't up to date, something to do with
conflicting with something of Tom' I believe. So maybe that's it ...

Seems I'm not the only one

I discussed this with a few people when we were making our web site and in
the end with a relative with a pretty whizzy site who is in advertising.
While some are still distrustful of Java, the modern (!) consensus seems to
be that it's here and it's not going away and it's fine. I imagine we all
have to adjust poco a poco because not all of the people can be pleased all
of the time!

I have mine switched off but am prompted to allow it if the site requires
it, so if I go to say your new site I can say yes if I want it but if I
am generally looking via google it stops a lot of nonesense being
inflicted on me I was not actually expecting it. It would explain the
different experiences.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk