Old 26-08-2008, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Des Higgins straight claim !

On Aug 26, 9:52*am, AriesVal
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:11:13 +0200, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:08:21 +0100, AriesVal
wrote:

[17 quoted lines suppressed]

Cross? Judith was seething.

I guess she couldn't speak for anger LOL
--
Every time you smile it is
a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

Pack it in you two, lol See explanation above. Val, you don't know
Des yet, he is a longtime poster, a great guy and out of loyalty I
wanted to stick my oar in and defend him but then realised that trolls
love attention, so I didn't. Des knows he is held in high regard he
has here. ( Mutters ... maybe I should have marched over to that Irish
group, told them that I wanted to smack them in the mouth

Judith