Old 26-08-2008, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Spare seeds

On Aug 25, 11:55*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Can I have the Geranium please Janet?

Do you want some of the larger cranesbill seeds? (Geranium sanguinium,
G. pratense, maybe g. sylvaticum and all crosses between?)

(Or a big bundle of seedlings? *DO* come and pull your own...)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Judith