Old 26-08-2008, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Des Higgins straight claim !

On Aug 26, 10:56*am, Judith in France
wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:08*am, AriesVal
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:56*pm, "Whitewolf "
wrote:

Careful, Ray. That Higgins fellow sounds like a tree hugging liberal to
me. He probably grows flowers rather than cabbage & potatoes. God'll
sort out all those quare folks in the end...

Quit winding me up... *I know Des is straight... *

How would you like it if people started discussing your sexuality.
Not exactly doing your bit to keep the white man going are you. Given
the defective genes involved its no bad thing.

careful of the cross posting
--
What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matters compared to what lies within us.

I was about to reply Val and say leave our Des alone, he belongs to
us. *Then I thought this is exactly what trolls want, so I thought I
had pressed discard, I didn't!!!

Good move :-) As a poster on both, I can tell you Des is valued all
over. I just won't say it too loud, in case he gets all big headed on
us.

Cat(h)