Old 26-08-2008, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Spare seeds

On Aug 26, 8:36*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! *How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? *Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Send address - I think it's OK to send seeds to other EU countries, isn't it?

Don't worry about postage.

(But if you ever need to, you can get an International Postage Coupon
from le Bureau de Poste)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

I sent you an email Rusty it bounced and I didn't get your email!!

Judith