Old 27-08-2008, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Spare seeds

On Aug 26, 11:14*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

I'm not worried about that, I am totally teetotal when driving. *I am
also part of an experiment that my husband devised, I have to lose 5
kilos for optimum health, can I shift it, no! *My husband also wants
to lose about half a stone, so for two weeks we have only drank wine
at weekends and none during the week, tomorrow is the weigh-in, if I
haven't lost anything, then it's straight back to wine with dinner
tomorrow!

I'm teetally tatotal when driving too, jusht try bearthasyling me.

I lost four stone while DWP was ignoring me. I can recommend a diet of
pigeons and rabbis, fat hen, the oraches, ground elder, young hogweed
shoots, other veg I grew from seeds in stock, roadkill, nuts, berries
and other wild fruit, various fungi, gleanings from harvested fields
(fodder beans, wheat, barley) and maize cobs when out beating on the
nearby estate.

Why not try it?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

erm, emm thank ee Rusty but I think I will stick with my fish for a
while. Just weighed myself, hoping to see that I had, after all this
healthy stuff lost a great deal of the 5 kilos, moan... groan... I've
only lost 1kilo - I am going out for a jog in a minute!

Judith