Old 09-04-2003, 04:44 AM
Al Polanco

Default [IBC] rooting hormones was; Cuttings from woody plants

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone bothered with the different strengths of rooting hormone. I realize that certain species of Tree/plants are harder to root than others. Are the Rooting powders found in most garden stores enough for even difficult to root material
or is it recommended to have a variety of different strengths on hand?

Al
New York
Zone 6, sunset zone 37