Old 28-08-2008, 05:22 AM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Talking

Yes, Mary, you are right about having to wait a long time for the Mulberries to come into full crop.
Bob, you are also right about the gages, although I chose Oullins Golden Gage as a preference.
As you might have guessed, I just enjoy growing trees, and have planted hundreds since I bought this farm.

I am also growing from seed;-

Pawpaw, Asimina triloba.
Loquats, Eriobotrya japonica.
Pitanga, otherwise known as Surniam Cherry.

I am also considering Persimmons, american not oriental, Asian Pear and
Pecans.

From this you will see that time is not a consideration, when I die my son will take over, and then his son in turn.
In farming you tend to work like there's no tomorrow, plan like you'll live forever.