Old 28-08-2008, 05:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default $500 a plate spaghetti sauce

"Pat Kiewicz" wrote in message

I'm seeing some trees coloring up early, probably because it's been so
dry lately and all that leaf surface is more a liability than an asset,
with
the days already growing rapidly shorter.

They're not only coloring up early here in TN but dropping their leaves as
well. It looks more like late October than late August. This has been a
very dry summer. We got less than 2" of rain this last time - the first rain
in over a month.