Old 28-08-2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Marie Dodge" wrote

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

mind sharing specifics for Kate and the locals?

Specifics? I don't understand. ?!??! I can't find most of these
products
(fish emulsion, Dipel) locally anymore. We had to drive to a Farmer's
Co-Op about 30 miles from here.

Specifics like name, address, telephone and website of the Co-Op if they
have one.

Huh? They don't ship so why would you want that information?