Old 29-08-2008, 01:04 AM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default why have all the posts been cancelled?

On 8/28/2008 11:13 AM, wrote:
I been busy the last week or so and suddenly all the posts are cancelled except for
today. Ingrid

When I select "View All" (which includes messages that I aleady read), I
see messages back to 29 July. I would probably see even further back
since my NNTP server (Giganews at http://www.giganews.net/, provided
by my ISP in its basic service) has three-year retention, but I set my
controls to delete headers that are more than 30 days old.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean