Old 29-08-2008, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

Hasta-gro is a liquid concentrate. It's supposed to be pretty economical?

Have you figured out the cost for a 1,500 sq. ft. garden? Nothing
economical about it. Humic acid is provided by the free compost we add
every year. The fish emulsion is supposed to supply micronutrients.

I'm still just using the old composted soil from where the chicken and
emu yards used to be, but your garden is bigger than mine. g
--
Peace! Om

"Crime does not pay as well as Politics".
-- Anon.