Old 29-08-2008, 12:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default lettuce seeds

"Ivan" wrote in message
Hey hey!

It's all happening..
Two days after the first sprouts appeared, I'm getting a serious
increase in growth!

I've also planted some potatoes in the back yard ------ Nothing coming
up yet.
In fact, they've not even sprouted.

I'm hoping something will happen soon.. :S

Perhaps bunnings seed potatoes weren't as good as I had hoped for them
to be.

-
not to restart our habitual "bunnings sucks" argument again g but possibly
they're not so good. ;-)

however, 1: bunnings didn't grow them, they only sell them and 2: it takes
ages for them to come up & out of the dirt (up to 2 months ime). after that,
though, they go like the clappers.

you can chit them first indoors to save time waiting once they go outdoors,
but effectively there is no difference in actual time, of course.

it's too cold at my place to put taties in yet. you're lucky.
kylie