Old 29-08-2008, 07:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Pepper saga.......... Pepper expert anyone?

"R M. Watkin" wrote in message
Hi Marie,
"Marie Dodge" wrote in message

"R M. Watkin" wrote in message

Try washing up liquid. It is cheap and effective.

What is "washing up liquid" and why would it work when the other organic
pesticides failed completely? Do you have any sites where experiments
were done proving this washing-up-liquid actually works on WF and SP?

It is a liquid soap used for washing dishes in the U, K. It works for me
that is all I can say. How it works I do not know. Hope this helps you.

Do you know what chemicals are in your soap there? The soap here in the USA
doesn't kill them. I used Palmolive at the recommended dose. After 7 hours
the SMs and WF are still there and still alive.

Richard M. Watkin.