Old 29-08-2008, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Dead Buddleia

"AriesVal" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:42:11 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

:-(

Reported a sick Buddleia a while back.
Chopped it down yesterday.
Rotting up from the roots as was suggested.
That was a quick death. Fit (seemingly) to dead in a month.

Mike

Sorry to hear about that Mike but I hate Buddleia with almost as much
passion as Elderflower. I had our two cut right down yesterday and
pleased
to be rid of them!
--
Have the courage to speak
and the wisdom to listen

We like it because of the Butterflies it attracts. Must say though, that
earlier this year there where not too many butterflies, but it seems to have
made up for it now with butterflies AND bees at long last. Had some all the
summer but now have lots :-)