Old 29-08-2008, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dead Buddleia

On Aug 29, 11:55*am, AriesVal
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:42:11 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:
:-(

Reported a sick Buddleia a while back.
Chopped it down yesterday.
Rotting up from the roots as was suggested.
That was a quick death. Fit (seemingly) to dead in a month.

Mike

Sorry to hear about that Mike but I hate Buddleia with almost as much
passion as Elderflower. *I had our two cut right down yesterday and pleased
to be rid of them!
--
Have the courage to speak
and the wisdom to listenhttp://valerie.aries.googlepages.com/ariesval

I have 3 Buddleia, one with tiny pom pom yellow flowers, I can't
remember the name it is very pretty. I also have a white one,(and the
usual vulgar purple one). I love it although I hack it back,
severely every year.

Judith