Old 29-08-2008, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Jungle warfare; crazy weather

On Aug 29, 1:51*pm, AriesVal
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 05:17:13 -0700 (PDT), Des Higgins wrote:
On Aug 29, 11:14 am, Judith in France
wrote:
[72 quoted lines suppressed]

I will probably still end up needing a recipe for green tomato pickle
or chutney. *Out of maybe 30 beefsteak tomatoes, only one has ripened
and 2 are now looking orange tinged.

I may need that too, plus a tried and tested much loved recipe for runner
bean chutney - please - anyone
--
Champion the right to be yourself
Dare to be different.

Val, my late Step-Mother gave me a book on pickles, I know I saw on in
ther, I will look later for you. Do you have a recipe for quick fish
soup like the Provence one but quick? Sacha sent me one which I will
definitely try but I would like others as I love fish soup?

Judith