Old 29-08-2008, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Jungle warfare; crazy weather

On Aug 29, 4:02*pm, AriesVal
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:23:27 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 29, 1:51*pm, AriesVal
wrote:
[16 quoted lines suppressed]

Val, my late Step-Mother gave me a book on pickles, I know I saw on in
ther, I will look later for you. *Do you have a recipe for quick fish
soup like the Provence one but quick? *Sacha sent me one which I will
definitely try but I would like others as I love fish soup?

Judith

there's one here Judith but not a recipe I've tried myself. *I only ever
made my fish soups from ingredients Tony brought back from fishing trips.
But I always made a very strong fish stock from crab shell, fish skin/bones
to *simmer* the fish in - the stock is very important for the end flavour..
I also served a home made tomatoey aioli with it which could be added at
table lightly stirred into the dish. *Yummy.

http://freakytrigger.co.uk/ft/2006/0...asy-fish-soup/

--
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Thanks Val, I think I would prefer Tony's fish soup!!! Tomato aioli,
I am starving and tonight we do have fish, trout.

Judith