Old 09-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default nightmare

You guys have to promise not to laugh at me for telling this dream, but here
I go!

I dreamt that I was a butterfly Koi that can actually fly, and that I took a
moonlight tour of all the ponds in this newsgroup, got home after all that
flying and my DW had a tall glass of ice cold lemonade (with Rum of course)
waiting for me by the pond.

Except me the Koi was on land and my business partners were in the pond, and
the pond has a glass lid on it!

You promised not to laugh!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
. net...
So when do you get started, John, or was that in the dream?
--
RichToyBox

"John Rutz" wrote in message
Im blaming this on BV as he asked all the questions I wished I had when
I started. :-)

Last night I dreamed I dug up all my Plumbing( including the septic
tank). gardens, trees,etc and drained and pulled the liner from the
pond,tore down the back portch.

redug the pond twice as big as it is and 10 ft deep
replaced the gardens etc

talk about wakingup in a sweat!!!!!!
--

John Rutz
spring is here but its wheels are stuck in the snow

http://www.fuerjefe.com