Old 29-08-2008, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Isabella Woodhouse Isabella Woodhouse is offline

Default Pepper saga.......... Pepper expert anyone?

In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

Do you know what chemicals are in your soap there? The soap here in the USA
doesn't kill them. I used Palmolive at the recommended dose. After 7 hours
the SMs and WF are still there and still alive.

What a person of your level of resourcefulness needs, Marie, is a
grenade launcher, flame thrower and an ample supply of napalm. Or
perhaps photon torpedoes launched from the belly of Ferrengi pirate
ship. Only cost you 50 quatloos.
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot