Old 29-08-2008, 10:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
kate kate is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

Marie Dodge wrote:

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message

"Marie Dodge" wrote

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

"Marie Dodge" wrote

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

mind sharing specifics for Kate and the locals?

Specifics? I don't understand. ?!??! I can't find most of these
products (fish emulsion, Dipel) locally anymore.
We had to drive to a Farmer's Co-Op about 30 miles from here.

Specifics like name, address, telephone and website of the Co-Op if
they have one.

Huh? They don't ship so why would you want that information?

"for Kate and the locals?" Suppose they could walk in and buy?

Who is "Kate and the locals?" They're free to walk in and by at any
Farmer's Co-Op. Just go in and ask for the Organic section.

I'm Kate and don't know of a local to Nashville TN Farmer's Co-op that
carries organic supplies. I'd be interested to know where one is.