Old 30-08-2008, 04:26 AM
furyoil furyoil is offline
Registered User

Default For sell Jatropha oil at $500usd,Vegetable oil at $450usd,Soya Bean oil at $500usd,Pa

FURY OIL PLC

We sell VEGETABLE OIL,SOYA BEAN OIL,PALM OIL AND JATROPHA OIL and our price are stable through the bussiness period with our customer.

We are legit registered company with certificate of registration.

For order and enquiry

Email:::

Landline:::: +234018160162

Mobile phone:: 2348029690152

Jatropha oil at $500usd per mt CIF worldwide
Vegetable oil at $450usd per mt CIF worldwide
Soya Bean oil at $500usd per mt CIF worldwide
Palm oil at $400usd per mt CIF worldwide

Sample free (but buyer pay the fright cost)
Certificate (SGS/RLM or any reputable analysis at Load Port Facility)
Packing (Buyer prefered packaging)
Minimum order (5MT)
Maximum order per week (10,000MT)
Maximum order per month (40,000MT)
Technical Analysis and Specifications (Request for it if needed)
Payment Terms (Bank Wire Transfer,T/T,ALERT PAY,MONEY BOOKER AND ESCROW)