Old 30-08-2008, 03:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Jangchub" wrote in message

For someone who has gardened since the beginning of tiime, your garden
sure does suck.

Of course it does. I listened to you organic fanatics instead of calling my
ag agent as soon as the pests appeared instead of giving them all those
weeks to reproduce.

I don't use any pesticides, organic or synthetic and
I have positively no problems.

Because you have no spider mites and whitefly in your gardens. I had no
problems before this summer either.

Snip your foaming drooling blather................. SNIP!