Old 30-08-2008, 04:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:11:28 -0500, "Marie Dodge"
wrote:

I am very familiar with Kelthane. I couldn't find anywhere online that
sells
it. As far as I know it does contain DDT and is persistent where sprayed.
Two sprays and the mites would be gone - and stay gone! I've use it in
the
past. I was told it's no longer sold in my state. The horticultural sprays
don't work on the SMs and WFs here. Perhaps their overuse by organic
gardeners has caused tolerance.

Kelthane is illegal. Are you a moron?

Do you think your childish insults will gain you credibility? They just
make you look like an immature idiot. Of course it's illegal in most places.
It works and it works well.

Insecticidal soap will kill
any insect you spray it on.

Gee, really. Mites aren't insects. They're spiders. Try using Google. There
are few things that will kill silverleaf whitefly or the 2-spotted
spidermite or farmers would be spraying insecticidal soaps on their infested
crops. They'd be saving millions of dollars a year, especially on hops.
Get off the organic sites and check out some of the University and
Horticultural sites. Get your head out of the sand.

Neem is not meant to kill mites. Read
the labels.

You call me a moron... "MITICIDE" is listed right on the label. Right on the
front of the "Green-Light" container. You don't even know what the hell
you're talking about.

http://gotbodhicitta-wangmo.blogspot.com/
Security is not what I have, it's what I can do without,,,