Old 30-08-2008, 03:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Marie Dodge" wrote

Who is "Kate and the locals?"

Short memory Marie:
Msg-ID:

What does the above mean? Is that her email address?

You'll have to figure out how a Nashvil-ite translates into a local
yourself.

They're free to walk in and by at any Farmer's Co-Op.

That's what I was thinking, that's why I'm wondering why you haven't
posted the address yet?

Whose address? She doesn't have a browser on her PC?

Just go in and ask for the Organic section.

Oh I enjoy browsing the store.

Then give her the address or have her Google the one closest to where she
lives.