Old 30-08-2008, 03:32 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Peter Pan[_3_] Peter Pan[_3_] is offline

Default Weeds in New Grass

Keith Corwell wrote:
I did some new seeding the first part of July. The grass is up nice and I
did mow it once. When could I spray some weed killer ?

I wouldn't worry about weeds if I were you. They'll be dying off soon
anyway. In October, you'll probably want to seed your entire lawn and
get it ready for the fall / winter. Start in the spring with a good
regiment and your lawn should thrive next year. You won't have as many
weed to worry about.