Old 30-08-2008, 03:47 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default whats going on with newsgroup

"a425couple" wrote:
"Pete C" wrote ...
Galen Hekhuis wrote:
wrote:
everything has been removed except 1 message. Ingrid

The length of time of retention of various articles depends on your
newsfeed, not the newsgroup.

Check the settings in your newsreader on delete after....

I can still see the old in this group just fine.

So, I'd tend to accept what Pete, Galen and dkat
are pointing towards.

I can see posts going back to 7/27/07.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.