Old 30-08-2008, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Flies

On 29/8/08 20:04, in article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

snip

It's not a real problem is it, these days? Most people seem to have washing
machines, I had none until we were well into our fourth baby. Our parents
didn't and as for theirs ... they were lucky if they had hot water.

Somehow both parents and babies survived. OK, some didn't, but I've not
heard of any deaths which resulted from not having disposable nappies.

Mary

I don't think anyone was making any wild claims like that!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com