Old 09-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Cereoid+10+

Default What is killing my trees ?

ROTFLMAO!

It turned out that the person's trees had lichens on them and nothing was
killing them.

They just jumped to conclusions, just like you are doing.

You have yet to demonstrate having any knowledge.

So it would appear that YOU should KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and stop making a
total fool of yourself.

Contrary to what you believe, plants are not sensitive things. They must be
tough to survive in their environment. Unlike animals, they cannot just get
up and walk away when things get harsh.

Also, talking to plants does absolutely nothing beneficial to them.

Darby Wiggins wrote in message
I've been on this NG for maybe a month now and this is the second time you
have insulted someone to my knowledge. Do you realize that? Not everyone

can
be Mr./Ms. Green Thumb.

The old adage about keeping your mouth shut if you have nothing

constructive
(with exception to constructive criticism, but I have a feeling you don't
know how to do this) to say holds very true.

If you speak this way to your plants, its a wonder you are able to grow
anything. Plants are sensitive things.

Darby - Who freely admits she had a great deal to learn about everyone and
isn't afraid to ask for help.

Cereoid+10+ wrote:

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that day.

I bet you tell people you're an excellent driver too!!

Chip G. wrote in message
In article ,
Cereoid+10+ wrote:

It is really a shame how badly misinformed most people are about the

natural
world.

But that is why we are here asking questions ... to learn. Give us a
chance and perhaps some day we'll all be as smart and knowledgable as
you.

--
--Chip
remove dots in prefix to fix email address