Old 30-08-2008, 05:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default whats going on with newsgroup

this is the first message I can see. I dont remember changing anything in Agent. My
newsfeed is reader.greatnowhere.com. Please help me by sending responses to

Ingrid

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:15:02 EDT, "a425couple" wrote:

"Pete C" wrote ...
Galen Hekhuis wrote:
wrote:
everything has been removed except 1 message. Ingrid

The length of time of retention of various articles depends on your
newsfeed, not the newsgroup.

Check the settings in your newsreader on delete after....

I can still see the old in this group just fine.

So, I'd tend to accept what Pete, Galen and dkat
are pointing towards.