Old 31-08-2008, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Young Steve Young is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

"kate" wrote

Marie Dodge wrote:

"kate" wrote

Marie Dodge wrote:

Who is "Kate and the locals?" They're free to walk in and by at any
Farmer's Co-Op. Just go in and ask for the Organic section.

I'm Kate and don't know of a local to Nashville TN Farmer's Co-op that
carries organic supplies. I'd be interested to know where one is.

Try using Google (as I did) to find the one closest to your home. If
they don't carry organics ask them for the nearest store (as I did) that
does. They will be glad to help you.

More glad than you are to help me? I guess I won't google for a likely non
existant store but thanks for the suggestion.

*good* *eye* Kate

(a troll is little help and lots of lies