Old 31-08-2008, 01:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Young Steve Young is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

"kate" wrote

Steve Young wrote:

"kate" wrote

Marie Dodge wrote:

Try using Google (as I did) to find the one closest to your home. If
they don't carry organics ask them for the nearest store (as I did)
that does. They will be glad to help you.

More glad than you are to help me? I guess I won't google for a likely
non existant store but thanks for the suggestion.

*good* *eye* Kate

(a troll is little help and lots of lies

I wonder if there even is a garden...

good point,... she's so out of kilter with amendments and natural
synergy, it's hard to believe she scratches in the dirt at all. Prolly only
piles it high and deep under her Monsanto rep's cap