Old 30-08-2008, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Jungle warfare; crazy weather

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

I'm glad to hear that about your tomatoes Des, I was beginning to
think I was the only one in that situation. The only tomatoes that
are ready to eat are the tiny cherry ones, Tom Thumb?

Shirley are ripening well (outside), as are Garden Pearl (also outside).
Tumbling Tom are not ripening yet, nor are the 'black' tomatoes, whose
name escapes me ATM.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig