Old 31-08-2008, 02:16 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default pond filter

I don't have any experience with a Fishmate pressurized filter but I do have
a BioFalls filter on a 3,000 gallon pond. No problem in keeping the water
clear. Just curious on why you perceive the need for a second filter on your
pond?

"PAT AYMAR" wrote in message
I use a waterfall filter for a 2500gal pond and was considering a 2nd
filter on the other end.
Any one use this one" FISHMATE PRESSURIZED BIO POND FILTER"

Just trying to get advice from anyone that has this filter. I was thinking
about the 3000.

Pat