Old 31-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Talking

I thank you all for your comments, constructive, helpful and otherwise.

I will, regardless, continue to experiment with different plants. So many
gardens are stocked with species that our grandparents thought could
not be grown.

There are always plenty of people offering reasons / excuses why we
cannot do this, or cannot do that, and if we took heed nothing worthwhile
would ever be achieved.

Personally, I love the challenge, the excitement when that new shoot
appears through the soil. I cannot resist those strange fruit that will
be seen sometimes on grocers shelves, more for what seed they may
contain than for the fruit itself.

Those among us that are less adventurous are welcome to stick to
growing radishes in the kiddies patch.