Old 31-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire
Default has the Met office lost the plot?

Last night I checked today's forecast for my area, it was: Sunny intervals up until early evening then heavy rain and thunderstorms. I woke up this morning to thick fog and it's now raining. This means that last nights forecast was 100% wrong, in fact I can't remember when we last had a reasonably correct forecast in the last few months but I suppose there must have been some.
While I appreciate it's a difficult art surely they, with all the super computers etc they have, they could do better than this.