Old 31-08-2008, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Jungle warfare; crazy weather

On Aug 30, 11:12*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message

from Des Higgins contains these words:

On the other hand, my tomatoes in greenhouse have been really really
late to ripen. *The sungold (orange cherry type) were a month late and
my beefsteak ones are only just barely ripening now.

All my tomatoes went in late, live outside, and I'm enjoying them now.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

ours went in lateish but went into a greenhouse and grew like the
clappers but have ripened about a month late. Dublin weather was dire
all "Summer".