Old 31-08-2008, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Hand-held pressurised sprayer recommendations

I went to buy a small (1-1.5 litre) hand-held pressurised sprayer today. I
eventually bought one made by a company called Green Jem, but the trouble is
with any sprayer that you can't try it out before you buy. The shop have
said that if I try this one and it isn't right I can take it back. I have
tried it, and it drips unbelievably, so i think I will do just that.

There were several Hozelock ones at three times the price of the one I
bought. Can anyone who has one of the Hozelock ones tell me if they have
been any good? They had three different kinds, but it wasn't obvious what
the difference was. One was marked Spraymist, one was a Killaspray and I
can't remember the other one.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening