Old 31-08-2008, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default A bit OT. Chertsey Ploughing Match

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

It's the way I posted them with the same subject. The servers then lump
them altogether under one post. My idea being anyone who isn't interested
can look at the first photo and then not bother with the rest. There is a
possibility that some just open the first post and don't realise the rest
of the sequence are there too, as you did initially.
Most post using slightly different subjects so the posts all appear
individually.
I can't make my mind up which is the better way of doing it.

They were all listed individually by my server and I was very happy to open
them individually - but of course the first was the best :-)

Mary