Old 31-08-2008, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default has the Met office lost the plot?

"Spider" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Spider" wrote in message

Well, they've certainly put my gardening nose out of joint. I was going
to mow the lawn and lay some turf today. Big, fat, soggy chance now!!
{:~(

Get rid of the grass and grow something more worthwhile!

Mary

Sacrilege! Wash your mouth out with some of that rainwater. :~)

No.

People who grow grass and lovingly water and feed it to make it grow and dal
with 'weeds' in it hen cut it down and don't even eat it are missing
something in the great scheme of things.

Grass is useless except as a food for some animals.

Mary