Old 31-08-2008, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
D Kat[_2_] D Kat[_2_] is offline

Default 1st post

What is your mail application (do you use Outlook Express?) ? What is your
Operating System (XP?)

You should be able to add a newsroom account to whatever mail application
you use. What server do you use? They typically will give you instructions
on how to set this up in the same place they told you how to set up your
mail account.

Give us more information and someone here can help you.

Donna

"theilliniguy" wrote in message
I have been trying to post thru my newsreader ap but none show up.
Is Google the only way?