Old 31-08-2008, 01:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jacqueline Davidson Jacqueline Davidson is offline

Default connecting to hose

Our new house has only two outside faucets, neither is near the patio. We
want to bring a water outlet to the patio by connecting something to the
faucet, copper or PVC plastic, which will allow us to connect a water faucet
at the patio which can be turned on and off, for the patio plants. We also
need to have the water on the side of the house (which will water the front
plantings too). My husband is a great do it yourselfer, but not a plumber
so far.
Comments?
And thank you to all the help I get on this list. Much appreciated.
Jackie
zone 7, MS