Old 31-08-2008, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Garden Oddity: What the heck is it?: Followup

In article
,
Isabella Woodhouse wrote:

Well the camera made it home but I can't find the darn cable so I can
upload the pics. LOL, it figures. The beans are still growing well
despite those gigantic fungi so I'm not going to sweat it at this busy
time. In fact, I put up another 7# of beans this morning. I sure do
appreciate all the ideas, links and suggestions, though. I had no idea
there were so many kinds of fungi. Good grief it's really amazing.
Thanks again.

Isabella

The number of variety of fungi is still being discovered afaik. g

I agree, they are amazing!

Look at some books by http://www.fungiperfecti.com

http://fungiperfecti.com/books/index.html

They have outdoor mushroom patches, as well as indoor patches and
"seedings" for deadwood etc. And all for reasonable prices...

I'm a real mushroom fan. They are a real bargain in nutrition.
--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." --Mark Twain