Old 01-09-2008, 03:00 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default whats going on with newsgroup

Mynewsfeed is reader.greatnowhere.com.

until recently their retention rate has been great, and, they are FREE.
apparently roadrunner just stopped providing newsgroup access. they didnt drop their
price, of course. Before that they didnt have this group which is why I signed up
with greatnowhere. but now it looks like I will have to download every day or just
miss posts, or, I have to get a better free provider or pay.

anybody got a better free provider with better retention? Ingrid