Old 01-09-2008, 11:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default connecting to hose

"Jacqueline Davidson" wrote in message
.. .
Our new house has only two outside faucets, neither is near the patio. We
want to bring a water outlet to the patio by connecting something to the
faucet, copper or PVC plastic, which will allow us to connect a water
faucet at the patio which can be turned on and off, for the patio plants.
We also need to have the water on the side of the house (which will water
the front plantings too). My husband is a great do it yourselfer, but not
a plumber so far.
Comments?
And thank you to all the help I get on this list. Much appreciated.
Jackie
zone 7, MS

Running PVC or copper denotes a permanent line. Connecting same to the
faucet denotes an exposed line to the elements. Maybe you don't see
anything wrong with freezing a water supply line...
--
Dave

Mankind, homo sapiens, 3rd chimpanzee
or whatever you choose, is not separate