Old 01-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by K View Post
I thought I'd start the usual autumn 'things flowering at the wrong time
of year' thread. (Actually, I know someone has already started that with
the twice-flowering Magnolia).

Anyway:
About a week ago, my water lilies finally started flowering - on the
same day as the first of the Cyclamen hederifolium.

The day before yesterday, I picked my first Viburnum bodnantense.

And the indoor jasmine which scented our porch in April, and which I put
outside for the summer, is about to open its flowers again.

Finally - one of our Clematis alpinas is in full bloom again, but I
think that's usual, isn't it?
--
Kay
Hello Kay, Do you know what causes this out of season blooming ?