Old 01-09-2008, 05:07 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat,england.rec.gardening,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.gardens,rec.ponds
expat[_2_] expat[_2_] is offline

Default The friendlyest pond and fishkeeping forum on the internet...pull out in time and you won't have to worry about more puppies.

On Aug 24, 3:29*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Uk Pond Forum wrote:
http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

We guaranteen we'll try and help as much as possible with any pond and
fishkeeping problems you have. Also we guarantee you will be made very
welcome regardless of you pond and fishkeeping knowledge.

New to ponds, need advice, please join and ask away!

Regards
Tim (admin)

Erm..........this group averages about 3 posts a month Tim..........
--
Pete C
London UK

uh huh, and if you pull out in time from your momma she will not have
any more puppies either.